§1. General Provisions
- The controller of data is EARP Różański Stawiński Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Podwale 7, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS (National Court Register) No.: 0000352030, whose registration files are kept by the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna, IV (4th) Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax ID No.): 8982172390 REGON (Business Registry No.): 021212355. Data is protected as required by generally applicable laws and it is stored on secure servers.
- The term “Website” means a website maintained at the address https://earp.co/.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about the security of data. For this purpose, we use, among other solutions, a protocol for the secure transmission of data (TLS).
- Personal data given in the form at https://earp.co/contact/ is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorised persons.
§2. Terms and conditions for the processing of personal data
- Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- Personal data is processed by the Controller:
a. in order to provide services by electronic means as far as sharing the content collected on the Website is concerned — the legal basis is to take action upon the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), with the stipulation that this data will not be collected in order to identify the user;
b. in order to share contact forms, identify the sender and process its request sent using the form provided — the legal basis is to take action upon the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
c. for marketing purposes, including the promotion of products offered by the Controller or entities cooperating with the Controller — the legal basis is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
d. for statistical purposes and for the purpose of analysis, with the stipulation that the result of processing for statistical purposes is not personal data, but aggregate data and this result or this personal data does not serve as a basis for action or decisions taken with regard to any specific natural persons — the legal basis is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation),
e. for the purposes of archiving (proof) — the legal basis is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller; the legitimate interest of the Controller is to ensure continuous and undisturbed conduct of business and to protect itself against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- We will process your personal data for a period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes:
a. in order to provide services by electronic means as far as sharing the content collected on the Website is concerned — your data will be stored in the browser of your end device for a period of one year; however, you can delete it yourself at any time by using your web browser settings.
b. in order to share contact forms, identify the sender and process its request sent using the form provided — your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, object to the processing or request your data to be deleted.
c. for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of promoting the products offered by us or by entities cooperating with us — your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, object to the processing or request your data to be deleted;
d. for statistical purposes and for the purpose of analysis — until we fulfil our legitimate interest which is the basis for the processing or until the withdrawal of consent, objection to processing or request for deletion of data;
e. for the purposes of archiving (proof) — until the claims arising from or related to the conclusion of the contract expire, or until the obligation to store data under the provisions of law expires;
- As a data subject whose personal data is collected, you have the right to request access to your data, the right to rectify or delete your data, the right to restrict the processing of your data, and the right to data portability, and to the extent that your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You further have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that is responsible for the protection of personal data.
- Your data may be entrusted to entities who have the relevant authorisation under the law, and entities to whom the Controller has entrusted your data in order to correctly perform the services for the purpose and within the scope necessary for these activities, that is, providers of IT solutions, banks, an accounting office, companies providing postal and courier services, marketing agencies.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The Controller will not transfer your personal data outside the European Union. Our representative for matters covered by this Policy can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have implemented data encryption and access control mechanisms, which allows us to minimise the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by the Controller.
- The information collected pertains to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date, location, and details sent to the website via a contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how the users use our websites and to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and seamless navigation. We track information about our users using Google Analytics, a tool which records user behaviour on a website.
- We use the following Types of cookies on our website:
There are two types of cookies that are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or web browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
|How the cookie works||Purpose|
|Basic operation||These cookies are necessary for websites to be operated. They allow us to recognise what type of user you are and provide the appropriate services accordingly.|
|Operation/Analytics||We use these cookies to analyse how our websites are accessed and used and how they work. We need this information to maintain, manage and continually improve our services.|
|Functionality||These cookies allow us to manage certain features of our websites according to the User’s settings. This means that when you continue to use the website or resume using it, we may provide our services to you in accordance with your selected way of service provision by recognising your username (for example, if a website requires you to sign in, you do not need to re-enter your login and password on each subpage of the site).|
6. Blocking cookies:
Normally, in web browsing software (a web browser), cookies are stored by default on the User’s end device. Users of the Website can change the respective settings. A web browser allows the user to delete cookies. Cookies can also be blocked automatically. For details, please go to the help section or read the documentation of your web browser.
In order to prevent these cookies from being sent, you should change the settings of your browser so that it denies or deletes specific cookies. The links below lead to webpages with details on how to customise settings in common browsers:
Note: Please note that if you block cookies, some of the website functions may not work.
In the event of a change to the existing policy, the above provisions will be modified accordingly.
Links to other websites: